E-tickets sales – Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions – the document setting out the terms and conditions of online sales of tickets to cultural events available through an online system at the website: http://bilety.balfolkpoznan.pl/en
Terms and Conditions text available at: http://bilety.balfolkpoznan.pl/en/terms-and-conditions/
2. Organizer –Bal Folk Poznań Association with its seat in Poznań at Głogowska 73/12, postal code: 60-739, registered in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000635603;
3. Online Sales System – Internet page available at http://bilety.balfolkpoznan.pl administrated by the Organizer
4. Ticket – ticket/tickets and pass/passes authorizing admission to a cultural event organized or co-organized by Bal Folk Poznań Association
5. Customer – a user of the online ticket sales system intending to buy a Ticket
6. Payments Operator – Internet website www.przelewy24.pl, administrated by DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznań (60-408) at ul. Nagórskiego 3, a registered payment service provider no. IP24/2014, supervised by the Financial Supervision Authority (Poland) and registered in the District Court for Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000306513, initial capital: PLN 1.697.000, NIP No. 781-173-38-52, REGON No. 634509164
II. General Provisions
1. This document sets out the terms and conditions of online sales of tickets to Events For Customers using the Online Sales System at http://bilety.balfolkpoznan.pl/
2. The Customer is required to read these Terms and Conditions before purchasing a Ticket through the Online Sales System http://bilety.balfolkpoznan.pl/
3. The Customer is obliged to use the Online Sales System, as well as to purchase and use Ticket in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and the applicable law.
III. General provisions on placing orders
1. Ticket purchase is made by submitting, through the Website, a Ticket Order and making payment via the Payments Operator’s page a payment of the amount due, in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations.
2. Placing the order consists of following steps:
a) selecting number of tickets
b) selecting a type of ticket
c) providing the Customer’s personal data (surname, name, e-mail address, phone number)
d) accepting the Event Regulations
e) accepting the price of the order and the Sales Terms and Conditions and making the payment by card or money transfer via Przelewy24.pl
3. The Organizer cannot be held responsible in the event of the Customer providing incorrect or false information when placing the order or fails to acquaint him or herself with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Cancellation or modification of the order is possible only before confirmation of the payment.
5. Confirmation of the order is made by sending to the e-mail address provided by the Customer an information regarding the order’s status.
6. The Organizer has the right to freely decide when to commence and end the sale of Tickets to a given cultural event through the Online Sales System.
7. The Customer who placed the order will receive an electronic ticket via email, which will be sent to the address provided when placing the order. The electronic ticket will be sent within a few minutes after receiving the payment.
8. A purchase confirmation may be issued upon Customer’s request. In order to receive the confirmation, the Customer is obliged to send a request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct data and the order id number. The Organizer does not issue VAT invoices.
1. Payment for selected Tickets can be made with two options:
a) direct bank transfer
b) via the service Przelewy24.pl
2. The Customer does not bear any additional costs other than the cost of the tickets shown in the order summary. All prices quoted are gross.
3. For direct bank transfer the payment should be made within 5 working days. For the payment made via Przelewy24.pl there’s a 20 minutes limit to accept the payment. An order not paid within the given time limits will be automatically canceled.
4. For payments made by card via Prelwy24 the operator is PayPro SA Agent Settlement, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068. The operations of PayPro SA as a national payment institution are supervised by the Financial Supervision Authority.
V. Order Delivery
1. Tickets are delivered in the form of electronic tickets, by e-mail to the address provided in the order.
2. It is the Customers responsibility to check the received tickets for their conformity with the order placed.
3. If the ordered tickets do not reach the Buyer within the presumed time, the Buyer should seek the Organizer’s assistance.
VI. General provisions on acquired Tickets
1. The Ticket must be printed and saved on a durable device. To print the ticket, use white paper in A4 format so that the printed codes are clearly visible.
2. The Ticket displayed on a mobile device on condition that the QR code is legible for the Organizer’s ticket scanners. If the device requires Internet access to display the e-ticket, the resultant costs are paid by the Buyer according the his or her Internet plan.
3. The Customer will be asked to display the e-ticket when entering the Event.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to a ticket holder whose e-ticket is damaged or illegible, making it impossible to verify the code, or in the event that the code has already been used.
VII. Cancellation of the Event
1. In the event of cancellation or change of the time or place of the cultural Event, the Organizer will inform the Customer who placed the order of that fact, by sending a proper information to the Customer by e-mail and placing the relevant information on the Website as well as returning the funds to the account from which the payment was made.
2. Changing part of the artists lineup scheduled at the festival (ie at a cultural Event involving many artists or bands) does not mean that the Organizer does not fulfill the service and does not constitute a basis for the complaint. In such a situation, it is not possible to return the Tickets. The return of tickets in other cases is possible only in the circumstances specified in point XI.2 of the Regulations
3. Returns of Tickets in the situations specified in sec. 1 is accepted and implemented within 30 days from the date of informing the Customer.
VIII. Termination of contract
1. According to the Polish Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, section 38(9), 38(10) and38(12), a buyer does not have the right to terminate a contract concerning services associated with cultural events if the contract specifies a date or period when the service is to be performed. Therefore, as a Buyer of an e-ticket to the Organizer’s Event you do not have the right to terminate the contract.
2. Unused tickets are not refundable.
1. The personal data provided by the Client is administered by the Organizer. Personal data will be processed only for purposes and in connection with the use of the Online Sales System, including the preparation and execution of the Ticket Sale Agreement.
2. By purchasing, the Client agrees to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the order fulfillment, in particular to provide the necessary data to the Organizer of the event on which the purchase is made and to secure the Ticket’s delivery.
3. The storing and processing of Buyers’ personal information is conducted in accordance to the applicable law.
4. Any person making their personal information available has a right to freely access, correct and update it.
5. The Organizer makes the Client’s personal information available to Przelewy24 to use in order to handle online payments made by the Buyer through the online ticket sales service and to fulfil all legal obligations associated with processing such payments.
6. In the event when an electronic service requires the Buyer to provide certain data, the Buyer accepts to provide true, complete, legal, and non-misleading information. The Buyer is solely responsible for any consequences resulting from improper filling of forms, applications and other documents within the scope of given data.
1. Complaints should be submitted to email@example.com Complaints are considered within 14 days of receipt. In the event of a complaint recognition, the Organizer will immediately refund to the Client the equivalent of the price of the Ticket or offer an other solution – for the Customer’s choice.
2. Complaints regarding online sales of tickets to Events via Przelewy24 shall be are processed by Przelewy24.pl on the terms accepted by the owner of this service and available at www.przelewy24.pl. The Organizer is not responsible for the performance of this service.
XI. Final provisions
1. Tickets available via Online Sales System are not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions provisions of Polish law apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act (Dz. U z 2014 r., poz. 827)
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Any changes hereto come into force after change’s publication on the website http://bilety.balfolkpoznan.pl/en. Orders placed prior to the of amendment of these Terms and Conditions are fulfilled on the basis of the regulations in force on the day when they were submitted.
4. It is prohibited for the Customer to send information and content that is unlawful, abusive, liable, or contains content such as viruses or that may cause interference or damage to the computer systems. In case of sending such content, the Organizer has the right to block the Customer from accessing the services provided by electronic means and take legal action against the claim in accordance with the Civil Code.
5. The Organizer is not responsible for misuse of the service resulting from the Customer’s inability to use the Site. The Organizer is not responsible for the Customer’s use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with these Regulations.
6. The Organizer shall not be held responsible in the event if administrators of mail servers block messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or if such messages are deleted or blocked by software installed on the Buyer’s computer.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to launch and call off sales promotion activities.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall apply from 21.11.2017.